There are some people who need a little cheering up! These fantastic people have been waiting way to long for a referral and are feeling down. These gals have also been a great source of support for me when I am feeling blue.
I don't always have the right words to make them feel better - so I thought I would post some random items that might bring Happiness on Friday - if even just for a moment!
1. It's Friday - that brings happiness all on its own don't ya think :)
2. Garage sale season starts - yahoooo...someone's junk is another person's treasure!
3. Spring has finally sprung - there doesn't seem to be any snow in the forecast - that is always good right?!
4. Tom Cruise is on Oprah today!!! I don't know about you but I am excited to see him jump up and down on Oprah's couch again!!! Come on - you know you wanna see it too ;)
5. Sex and The City - The Movie - is only 27 days away! You can start celebrating by watching the series from the beginning and be ready for the movie! Yahoo - what can be better than the ladies, Mr. Big and Cosmopolitans!! ( ya, ya I know what could really be better but bare with me here)
6. May has a long weekend - yaaaaaaa - a 3 day weekend is on the horizon!
7. Pedicures - spring and summer mean sandal season - which in turn means - Pedicure time!!! A good reason to get pampered and have someone rub your feet and paint your toenails pretty colors
8. Tom Cruise is on Oprah on Monday too- come on two full hours with Tom has got to make you happy!!!
9. Chocolate - because it really just makes you happy - chocolate cake, dark chocolate, milk chocolate, white chocolate, hot chocolate, chocolate cupcakes, chocolate covered strawberries, chocolate covered coffee beans, pretzels dipped in chocolate, chocolate dipped cones...really I could go on and on but you get the point!
10. A big ol' hug from me! That's right - I am sending a big, gigantic, enormous hug to all the "ladies in waiting" - I know right! Just what you've always wanted - Ricki, Rhonda, Shannon, Natasha, Shannon W, Dianne, Sandi, Cheryl, Hazel, Ramona, Rachelle, Shauna, Julie, Cinn and Tanya too as well as anyone else who is waiting for something, anything at all! BIG HUGS!!
Wow, just writing about all those items made me happy - how about you?