Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Tagged Again!

I have been tagged again - this time by Kristen. It is probably good I am getting all these tags 'cause as we get further into this wait the less and less I have to say.

25 Random Couple Things
This is kind of like the 25 things - except there are pre-decided questions and it's about you and your spouse, not just you.

♥ What are your middle names? Marie/Paul

♥ How long have you been together?6 1/2years

♥ How long did you know each other before you started dating?2 months

♥ Who asked who out?he asked me out kinda - He said "we should hang out sometime" and I said "ya, we should" and he said "really, how's tonight?" ha ha ha!

♥ Whose siblings do you see the most?his -his brother lives next door!

♥ Do you have any children together?we're expecting a baby from Ethiopia

♥ What about pets?2 cats -Suki and Sam and 2 dogs - Leroy and Grissom

♥ Which situation is the hardest on you as a couple?infertility

♥ Did you go to the same school?no

♥ Are you from the same home town?no

♥ Who is the smartest?We are both S.M.R.T.

♥ Who is the most sensitive?Hello - miss bawly baby here.

♥ Where do you eat out most as a couple?Lien Thanh and Fuddruckers

♥ Who has the craziest ex? we both take the prize for that one

♥ Who has the worst temper?me

♥ Who does the cooking? me

♥ Who is more social?Me

♥ Who is the neat-freak?me!!!!!!

♥ Who is the more stubborn? Oh GAWD we both are stubborn.

♥ Who hogs the bed? our dogs.

♥ Who wakes up earlier?me

♥ Where was your first date?'the movies - we saw About a Boy

♥ Who has the bigger family? Yvan does

♥ Do you get flowers often?no

♥ How do you spend the holidays? which holidays like Christmas - with family - random holidays we take - just us.

♥ Who is more jealous? I don't think either of us is jealous

♥ How long did it take to get serious?2 weeks

♥ Who eats more? hmmmmmm....I don't know

♥ Who does/did the laundry? I do my own laundry and the household stuff and Yvand does his clothes himself.

♥ Who’s better with the computer?Yvan

♥ Who drives when you are together?We share driving - it depends who is lazier.

3 comments:

Julie said...

Hey, my middle name is Marie too! You guys are a great couple.

Anonymous said...

We also have the same middle name!

Chad, Laura, Sara and Seth said...

I know EXACTLY what you mean about having less and less to say.

Laura