Thursday, February 5, 2009

Got a New Camera

My wonderful, super-duper, can't beat-em, totally understanding, compassionate, not-to-mention handsome bosses gave me a new digital camera for my 5 year anniversary of working for them. A big shout out to Dan as well 'cause he helped Yvan make the big decision on which camera, lenses and bag to get.

*Edit* A few people have asked what kind of camera I got so I thought I would update this post It is a Canon Rebel XSI :)

It has been so cold that I haven't had a chance to get outside yet BUT I have been practicing on my fur babies so here are some photos for your viewing pleasure. The last couple of photos are Yvan's.















Next step is to take some photography classes so I can get my skills back from high school photography which has been....well...let's just say it has been awhile.

P.S. I figured you all needed a break from my melancholy mood as of late - I did too - so hope you enjoyed the cuteness.

12 comments:

Crackerslowe said...

that is super exciting! I can't wait to get a digital SLR. And what a nice present, that is so thoughtful of them

Janice said...

Fur babies - so cute. Have fun with your new "toy."

How bout that bachelor this week. He's such a gentleman. The upcoming "hometowns" look pretty interesting. Our Cdn. girl has made it this far but I'm doubting she's the one - although I'm always wrong.

Ranavan said...

Janice - I missed the Bachelor this week - ARGH! You have to tell me what happened!

Keltie said...

What kind of camera did you get? You lucky duck!

;) said...

Leroy and Grissom look like they are really enjoying that sunbeam!

Jess said...

love those pictures!! a new camera is very exciting! (oh.. and I loved the doll by the way!)

Anonymous said...

Yay! Now you TOO can be a shutterbug mom! :)

Dancin' Momma said...

Very cute!

Lonnie said...

Nice pictures? What kind of camera did ya get?

Danielle said...

Awesome photos Rana!! Love the ones of the dog's sunning! Have fun with the new camera! (Be careful...they are ADDICTIVE!!) :-)

Natalie and Chris said...

So cute, so cute, so cute.

Julia said...

Love the boudoir shots of Leroy Brown...