Sunday, February 15, 2009

4 x 4 Photo Meme

The lovely Hazel (my sister-in-forever-waiting along with Carolyn) tagged me to do a photo challenge. It is easy and fun so here it is:

Go to your fourth folder of photos and post the fourth photo you find there. No editing allowed.



Yvan must have taken this - he does that when I am sleeping! Good thing I wasn't drooling sinceI wasn't allowed to edit the photo.


Look at Sammi peeking out from the blanket - she likes to snuggle.

I tag:

Rhonda - 'cause she passed court this week - YAHOO!

Kristen - 'cause she hasn't been tagged yet by me :)

Sharla - just because I want to.

Shannon - well, because Dan takes a million photos and she should see what is in their collection

5 comments:

hazel said...

Aawww, I love that picture (and yay for no drooling!)

Julia said...

In my house, that's called being "anifull." If there weren't a cat involved, it would be "doggifull."

Doggifull: Adjective meaning covered with dogs

Natalie and Chris said...

love the picture. it looks like your smiling, you must have been dreaming something good.

PS. thanks again for the chat this weekend it was great.

Anonymous said...

What a great picture! You are photogenic even when you are sleeping... probably even when you are drooling too!

The Turgeon Expansion said...

C'mon, I think you're totally posing, and you probably took that yesterday, LOL!!!