1. I confess I am not looking forward to Halloween this year. I love Halloween...so much fun getting all spooky around the house and handing out candy to all the wee ones "trick or treating" at the door...this year....I might just lock the door, turn off the lights and eat all the halloween candy myself while lying in bed watching House Hunters or House Hunters International if I am feeling particularily low!
2. I confess my cat Suki is driving me CRAZEEE in the head. She is 13 years old and requires insulins shots twice a day. One day we ran out of needles and didn't get any for a couple of days...she seemed to do o.k. so she has been off the junk for 3 weeks now. Why is she driving me crazeee in the head? She is like a whole new cat...she jumps on us, she licks our head while we are sleeping, she gets on the counter in the kitchen and knocks stuff off to get our attention - all things she did when she was kitten...if she was sick still she would be laying in the tub trying to drink the bath water while I'm in it.
3.I confess I promised myself to blog more and tried to blog everyday this week. I did it!
4.I confess that while I love my husband very much I have developed a crush on Ed Helms, Andy from the Office. He is so goofy and silly - it's endearing!
5. I confess I am NOT ready for winter mainly because we didn't have summer!
6.I confess I do not understand how there can be so many "SAW" movies...I'm pretty sure one was enough but 7 of them!!!! And now in 3D!!!!
7. I confess I am terrified to touch my eyes...now I mean the actual eyeball...if I get something in my eye like an eyelash there is no way I am going in after it....just the thought of it makes my stomach turn...I had lasik eye surgery 5 years ago...it's a good thing they give you ativan for that or I wouldn't have made it through it.
8. I confess to have stopped packing for Ethiopia - I was all gung-ho and was getting the bags all ready and now have stopped....the fear of it all is just too much.
9. I confess all Ithink about these days from the moment I get up to the moment I go to bed is our son.
10. I confess this whole Randy Quaid debacle has me losing my mind...funny how someone with warrants out for his arrest can come to Canada and ask for Refugee status based on the fact some "Hollywood Star Whackers" are out to get him...hmmmmmm seeking Refugee Status from the United States....now that is a new one...and of course...Canadian Immigration is thinking about it...Hello!!!!!!!!??????????????????????????