Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Rocky Horror GLEE Show!!!!

Is tonight!!!!

I love Glee!!

I love The Rocky Horror Picture Show!

But only when you dress up, go to theatre and yell at the screen and throw props!!!!

So fun!!!! I haven't done it since...well...since a long time ago!

Tonight, in honour of the show, I am making Meatloaf!

Get it! Meatloaf!!!

(Meatloaf plays Eddie in the movie and Frank-N-Furter kills him and serves him to the guests - Oh, it's just a movie people!)

I think I'll make Yvan get up and do the Time Warp with me too!!!



If you watch carefully you will see a very young Susan Sarandon who plays Janet, one of the main characters, and also a very prominent drama Prof from our University, Henry Woolf, was one of Frank-N-Furter's party guests...and Tim Curry! Oh my Tim Curry! I love him in this role!

“So come up to the lab
And see what’s on the slab
I see you shiver with antici…pation
But maybe the rain
Isn’t really to blame
So I’ll remove the cause
But not the symptom”

I know, I know!

I'm a geek!

Or should I say....

GLEEK!

3 comments:

Dancin' Momma said...

YEAH! A fellow GLEEK!!!! Tonight is going to rock! :)

Karen said...

Ooh, I have to remember to DVR it. I've heard people complain that Glee's "Time Wrap" is not as good as the movie version. I can't believe that's the expectation! I'm sure it'll be great fun. Enjoy the meatloaf!

Melissa said...

Yay! I love Glee too!

32 minutes until it is on!