Friday, October 22, 2010

Confession Friday

Following in the footsteps of Tova, Cinnamon and Keltie, I have decided to join in on "Confession Fridays" because I like it!

1. I confess I have been lacking motivation to blog lately mainly because it would be a lot of me boo hooing about how I am feeling and really who needs that?

2. I confess I made a batch of whole wheat chocolate chip cookies this morning for my homemade pizza date night tonight with Yvan and I have already eaten 3 cookies.

3. I confess I am writing this post while propped up in bed with my dogs and cats cuddled up to me and watching another episode of House Hunters and it is 11:38 a.m.

4. I confess this week has been a long, hard, boring week.

5. I confess I have been wearing one particular pair of super, duper, comfy sweat pants I recently bought a lot! I mean a lot...like almost every day...no, o.k. every day...and I might have even worn them to the grocery store (I do not wear sweat pants out in to the world) once or twice.

6. I confess to eating McDonald's this week and enjoying it while eating it only to get intense gut rot immediately after taking my last bite and wishing I hadn't crumbled to the call of the Golden Arches and how my body tried its best to get the aforementioned food out and Yvan was the one who was punished by the warfare ensued by my intestinal tract...hee hee! Sorry honey!

7. I confess to overindulging on Amazon this week on some books solely for my personal reading pleasure...I can't wait to read "My Booky Wook" by Russell Brand.

8. I confess I am super excited for this Tuesday because it is Glee Tuesday and this coming week they are doing "The Rocky Horror Glee Show" and I am all about Rocky Horror!!!!

9. I confess to not being good at phone calls anymore. I used to be a good friend who called people every week...hmmmmmm...not so much anymore. Sorry to all my friends!

10. I confess to not being the best wife this week to my husband and appreciate more than he knows the fact he deals with my "exorcist-like" behaviour very well :)

7 comments:

Heather Blake said...

I'm thinking of you and checking your blog for the great news.
Fingers crossed,
Heather

Keltie said...

Love this. You are not alone on the McD's experience. That stuff could be used in biological warfare.

hazel said...

You deserve to let things go and indulge yourself. Whatever gets you through.

You will LOVE My Booky Wook.

CinnamonOpus said...

I should add to my confessions that we eat McDonalds breakfasts almost every Saturday.

::looks around guiltily::

Anonymous said...

YAY! You have come over to the dark side...confessions. It's great, isn't it!

Sorry for the gut rot. I get it so bad that I am permanently turned off McD's.

Can you email me your whole wheat chocolate chip cookie recipe? I really want cookies, but I only have whole wheat flour right now.

Brendan and Mary said...

I am totally fine with reading your boo hooing 10 times a day if it is somehow therapeutic for you. The cookies are definitely therapeutic so eat away! I seriously check through my blog roll/email every day and do a quick sweep waiting for your good news. It is just around the corner...I am so sorry this has been so miserable.

Mary

lyndsey said...

I confess to NOT reading other blogs anymore as it makes me want to SCREAM and then CRY. I came over to see how you were doing because it has been a LONG time, Sorry. I'm not a good blogger friend these days... never read, never post... too busy feeling sorry for myself.

My fingers are crossed your sanity comes back soon.... and I can see the pics of the THREE of you together at last. HUGS L