Friday, December 24, 2010

Confesssion Friday

I confess it is Christmas Eve and for the first time I am ready for Christmas...no running around to do today. I can actually sit and relax.

I confess my mom has been here all week and it has been so nice. I love my mom and spending time with her.

I confess we got some beautiful Christmas cards this year from friends near and far.

I confess I didn't send out any cards this year and I send them every year. Just didn't have it in me.

I confess my heart is still aching for the loss of our sweet Suki - I had her for 13 years..she was my best friend.

I confess I have a week off and I am looking forward to relaxing and spending time with my husband.

I confess I am sad we still have not heard about our visa. Why do they take so long?

I confess I will be glad to usher in 2011 because 2010 was not great.

I confess I am wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

12 comments:

InventingLiz said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too! Hope you get just what you want from Santa!

Stephanie said...

Merry Christmas!!! There is still time for your Christmas miracle.....hoping you hear something today!

2011 WILL BE a better year!!!

Love,

Steph :-)

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas you guys! I cannot wait to usher in 2011, because then we know Ade WILL BE HOME!

Big hugs, mwaahhh!

Rhonda, Kris, Eden

Jess said...

Merry Christmas friend... here's to 2011! :)

Historica said...

Merry Christmas to your family. Wishing you a wonderful gift in 2011, your son arrival.

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to you - and here's to a fab 2011.

Melissa said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you!

Some years are better off over, aren't they?

lyndsey said...

uggggg is it over yet???

I confess I am annoyed at a FEW people today. Some people just have NO idea how it feels to actually go through SHIT STORMS do they??

That is why I love you... you are in the SHIT right there with me and you GET IT.

BIG ASS hugs to you my friend!!

CinnamonOpus said...

Merry Christmas dear friends. I hope you have a very peaceful holiday season.

Gabrielle said...

Hugs, Rana. I can't imagine still waiting. I don't blame you one bit for not having it in you for cards. But, you WILL next year, yes, you will.

andrea said...

Ok, seriously with the Visa... is there someone I can write to?? You just say the word... A

Janice said...

HI Rana,

Happy Holidays! 2011 better bring you a great amount of joy and happiness.

I'm sorry to hear that you lost Suki - she is adorable and I know how hard it is to lose a pet.
We had to put our cat down the day before we flew to Ethiopia and it was really tough and very difficult timing.

We adopted a new cat a couple of weeks ago and she's so different from the last but fitting into the family really well.

Janice