Thursday, August 7, 2008

Cheers to Ricki and Bruce!

Finally, after 16 1/2 long months of waiting Ricki and Bruce got the call yesterday!!!

CONGRATULATIONS! ITS A BOY :)

Yonnas is his name and if you go on over to Ricki's blog you can hear all about it! Be sure to give them your congrats!

Ricki, it was an honour to hear from you so soon after you got the call...we were both wrong..I thought Thursday, you thought Friday or Monday....it is so awesome to be so wrong!!!

I will be sending all the positive energy I can out into the universe so that when court opens again in October all the paper work, medicals, and visas go thru without a hitch. Then you can bring your bouncing, baby boy home!

Lots of love to you, Bruce and baby Yonnas!

1 comment:

Ricki said...

I am so happy too that I got to share that special moment with you. Kind of funny considering we had been talking back and forth all morning!
Yonnas can't wait to meet his Auntie Rana!
Ricki