Thursday, June 12, 2008

Rainy Day

Rainy Days are days that I would like to stay home, snuggle up on the couch with my cats and dogs, and watch a movie! We need the rain as it has been so dry and dusty around here but that could be the cold winds we have had this spring too.

I wonder when summer will come....it feels like it might not...so today is a blah day!!!

We are taking the fur babies and getting a family portrait done this weekend! Yvan and I have never had "professional studio photos" taken and we thought it would be fun to include the furry ones. I think all of the animals will be superstars!!!

We found a fantastically creative photographer thru a friend of ours who had photos done with her and they were absolutely incredible...I booked a session with her as soon as I saw the photos. Her company is called Shutterbug and you should see her work!

She has a blog too and I found this cute little video that made my rainy day better so I thought I would share it.



Thursday's Inspiration - Day 30

" Let us be grateful to people who make us happy,
they are charming gardeners who make our souls blossom"


- Marcel Proust

4 comments:

Ricki said...

That video made me smile....lots. I'll be waiting to see that new family pic on here!!
Ricki

Anonymous said...

Oh terrific! I can't wait to see the pictures! The photographer looks really good -- I'm sure you'll get some great shots, and have a blast doing it!

(I can't imagine corraling our 4 cats into a photo shoot... talk about a madhouse!)

hazel said...

I hope you post your pictures for us to see.

The video is great - I love cats & dogs together. Growing up, we always had a cat and dog.

Ranavan said...

i think getting all 4 animals to pose and look pretty at the same time will be gong show...but hey...she was willing to do it...I will post some the shots once we have them!