I was tagged by Adam (& Carolyn) to tell you 7 things about myself.
So, here goes:
1. I read the entire Twilight Saga over Christmas - Yup, I did! All 4 books! I drove to 5 different book stores on Dec. 30th trying to find the last book. It was sold out everywhere - I almost had a panic attack thinking I would have to wait to see how it all ended. I spent a good amount of time curled up on the couch (at home and at my parents) reading a teen fantasy novel about vampires and shape shifters. I haven't been that hooked on a serious since Harry Potter and before that since the Ender's Game books.
2. I hate having my feet tickled...H.A.T.E It!!!! It hurts - it doesn't not feel good - I don't like it!
3. I watch Oprah everyday at work - I do - it's true - I have a video card in my computer and so I can watch t.v. at work but generally only Oprah! However, this Tuesday, January 20th, I will be watching the inauguration all day.
4. I love my husband more today than I did when we first met - check back tomorrow to see why (wink, wink).
5. I write my most emotional posts at the same time every month - have noticed that yet! Hmmmmmm...can you say "hormone overload". As a woman, it is my right to cry and be emotional and irrational for 2-5 days a month!!!
6. Have you seen "Sex and The City: The Movie" - I daydream about the blue Manolo's she left in the closet and then Big puts on her foot at the end. I am not a fru-fru girl at all but I love those shoes - I googled them the other day...they retail for $945 US at Neiman Marcus - oy makes my heart hurt - soooo much money! Too much for this gal. Now, if only I could get a knock off pair for $39.95
7. My sister-in law (who is really more like my sister from another mother) finally got engaged on New Year's Eve and she asked me to be her maid - whoops - Matron of Honour - I am so excited for her and honoured that she asked me to stand up with her.
Now, I am to tag 7 people so here goes - Jess, Janice, Natalie, Laura, Stephanie, Breelyn, and Shelley.