I was tagged (lovingly) by Keltie to tell you all 6 random things about myself. Since it is a holiday Monday and I am up early and bored here goes:
1. I have 2 tattoos - one of a sun on my ankle and one of a cat on my back. Yvan and I are thinking about our next tattoos and they will have to do with our adoption and Ethiopia. Note of interest - Yvan has a sun almost exactly like mine on his calf - we both got them before we ever met - Serendipity maybe ;)
2. I don't like wine - I know I am unrefined, uncool whatever - everyone I know drinks wine - I don't like it - I try but just can't get myself to drink it. I love how people look so very sophisticated when they drink it - sigh! I like gin and soda with a splash of cranberry - does that count? Ooooh or how about Sangria - I love Sangria!
3. I am claustrophobic - I don't like small, cramped spaces - elevators freak me out because I am afraid it will get stuck between floors and we will have to stay in that tiny space with no air for hours. In Thailand we rode for 2 hours in a van with no a/c, no opening windows and about 10 of us jammed in with me smack dab in the middle of the van....I almost lost my mind!
4. I am an only child - that probably explains a lot about me!
5. I am little obsessive compulsive when it comes to colors - last year I pretty much only bought and wore brown clothing - year before that it was blue, year before that it was pink. This year I seem to be into purples and greys.
6. I love to meditate - it clears my mind and allows me to let the things I don't need to think about go! I don't do it as often as I should and am finding I need it more and more as this wait goes on.
I am supposed to tag some people - I nominate Kristen, Natalie, Shannon L, Shelley and Lovesmukiwa but only if they want to :)
Happy Thanksgiving Monday!